Background Sept 2, 2017 2:10:16 GMT -6
Post by Majin Mumbo on Sept 2, 2017 2:10:16 GMT -6
Approximately 350,000 Before Age- An ancient race classifies a group of primitive apes as Homo vegetabilis, the pre-historic Saiyans.
1272 Before Age - A tribal saiyan child known as Brasca ascends to a new level of power after the full moon, his brown Oozaru fur flashing a golden colour. His power is detected by Tsuful cities all across Plant. The following day, during a fight, Brasca ascends once more into a golden state, but his power continues to grow exponentially until his body burns out and fails.
238 Before Age - The legendary super saiyan, Romanesco, rampages for many months before another saiyan warrior, Gallick, grew strong enough to end him with his own Super Saiyan transformation.
Age 261 - The climate of Namek is ravaged by destructive storms, caused by the evil Super Namekians lead by Lord Slug. The only known survivors of this cataclysm were Guru, who managed to produce the ancestors of the 'modern' Namekian race, and the nameless son of Katas who became known as both Kami and Piccolo.
Age 470 - Kami creates the original Earth Dragon Balls.
Age 721 - The Saiyans are displaced from their home world, and arrive on peaceful planet Plant, home to the Tsuful race.
Age 721 - The Saiyan-Tsuful war begins.
Age 728 - The saiyans win the war in a single night when the full moon appears, forcing all of the saiyans into their powerful Oozaru forms. Few tsuful ships escape the planet, including the ship containing Hatchiyack, the secret weapon of Dr. Raichi. All tsuful on Plant are eradicated, and the planet is renamed Vegeta after the commander of the saiyan army.
Age 730 - The saiyans are hired by the World Trade Organisation in exchange for technology.
Age 731 - The saiyans are fully annexed into the World Trade Organisation by the emperor Freeza.
Age 737 - Son Goku, then known as Kakarot, and the millenary warrior Broly are born on the same day. Planet Vegeta is soon after destroyed by Frieza due to the emperor's misgivings about the latent potential of the saiyan race. Despite the best efforts of the low-class warrior, Bardock, the planet is destroyed and only a handful of saiyans survive.
Age 749 - Son Goku first meets Bulma Briefs.
Age 750 - The Red Ribbon Army is destroyed.
Age 753 - Son Goku defeats and kills King Piccolo, and Piccolo Jr. is born.
Age 756 - Son Goku defeats Piccolo Jr. and wins the Tenkaichi Budokai for the first time.
Age 761 - The saiyan warrior, Raditz, arrives on Earth to find 'Kakarot', revealing Son Goku's origins. Son Goku is killed for the first time.
Age 762 - The saiyan warriors Nappa and Prince Vegeta arrive on Earth, but are both defeated by the joint efforts of a resurrected Goku and his friends.
A month later, Freeza is defeated by a newly ascended Super Son Goku. The original Namek is destroyed by the fighting that occurred there.
Age 764 - A mysterious youth kills a cyborgified Freeza and his father, King Kold. He reveals himself to be Trunks Briefs, son of Vegeta and Bulma, and warns Son Goku of a heart disease that would lead to his dystopian future world.
Age 766 - Freeza's older brother, Coola, arrives on Planet Earth but is defeated by Son Goku as a Super Saiyan.
Age 767 - Android's attack. All of the androids are eventually defeated. Broly is defeated by the joint efforts of the Z-Fighters, despite his legendary prowess.
An awakened Son Gohan defeated the evil bio-android Cell with the help of his father. Son Goku dies for the second time.
Age 774 - The last threat of the well known Z-Fighters, Majin Buu, is defeated by valiant efforts all round.
Age 801 - Son Goku and Prince Vegeta, realising that their lives are nearing a close, tearfully depart from their families on Earth. However, Vegeta asks his son, Trunks Briefs, one final request; gather the Dragon Balls, and wish back the Planet Vegeta and all those who lived there. Trunks does he asks, but Vegeta is long gone, along with Son Goku; the two Super Saiyans are reported to have had one last battle in space before going their separate ways. The outcome was unreported. Planet Vegeta was restored, and the native Saiyan's minds were wiped of their previous deaths at the hands of Frieza.
Age 804 - Gohan publishes his first book, 'Groundbreaking Science' - a book detailing the usage of martial arts and and an understanding of ki energy. It was a great success, creating global interest in martial arts and fighting. It also told of the widespread heroics of the Z-Fighters, earning the remaining members praise and fame.
Across the galaxy, the Saiyan race have established a new hierarchy - King Vegeta was overthrown by a previously low class warrior, Bardack. This established a new system - the strongest would be king, but if challenged, the king would have to fight for his title. If he declines the challenge his title is forfeit, and if he loses the winner takes the throne. This system remains in place to this day. Bardack fought off any opposition successfully.
Age 805 - On Earth, several schools of martial arts are formed in the wake of Gohan's success; one run by Uub, Victory School, dedicated to teaching a balanced form of combat as he was taught by Son Goku, and finding out your opponents' weaknesses, as well as working with others. The three tenets are 'friendship, struggle and victory'.
Another school, run by now-fathers Trunks and Goten, teaches the disciple of wielding weapons; the Kikoukenjutsu Sword School. The main skills taught were how to channel ki energy through swords, increasing strike power, and how to work closely as a duo. Higher-level students were taught the Fusion Dance technique. A level of mastery of the basic martial arts were also taught, though not to the Victory School degree.
Age 808 - Master Roshi retires. In the place of his training, two new schools emerge - The New Turtle and New Crane Schools, run by Krillin and Tien Shinhan respectively. Krillin's school emphasised on overwhelming the opponent with multiple attacks and taught powerful 'classic' moves, such as the Kamehameha and the Kienzan Destructo Disc.
Tien's school taught of how Son Goku defeated the last great threat, Buu, through a massively power ki attack; and from this concluded that even the strongest enemy could be defeated by a powerful enough spiritual attack. As such, the New Crane School focuses on utilising your ki to a powerful, aggressive level. The most masterful areas of the school require the sacrifice of health to utilise impressive ki skills.
Age 812 - Mr. Satan opens his own martial arts school, Satan Legend. Despite its popularity, it is one of the least successful in producing true martial artists for the first few years.
King Bardack unlocks the power of the Super Saiyan during a rigorous training exercise, when his emotions reached a peak. He makes the announcement planet-wide, and within several years some of the other top warriors had obtained the form; some through hard training, others through emotional turbulence.
Age 815 - Mr. Satan dies and the world honours him. Later that year his granddaughter, Pan, takes over the teaching of Satan Legend. The performance of the students doubles; Pan teaches them of principles that Mr. Satan had used, unending courage and belief in yourself.
Age 820 - Remnants of Frieza's World Trade Organization attack the Earth. Earth are successful at defeating them and casualties are low, due in part to the legion of martial artists the new schools have churned; however, the Kami Dende was killed. The Dragon Balls turn to stone. Dende contacts Piccolo, telling the remaining Z-Fighters now to worry; he was of the opinion that the mystical stones were being over-used, and the end result could have been chaotic.
Age 826 - Yajirobe begins cultivating senzu beans at the base of Korin Tower, and their usage becomes wide-spread.
Age 840 - Master Uub successfully vanquishes an interstellar threat, known as the Great Old Ones. However, he left the conflict mentally scarred and retreated into seclusion - no-one has heard from him since. One theory suggested he regained some memory of his time as Majin Buu, and thus left Earth to ponder his humanity.
Age 850 - High Emperor Bardock dies of a heart failure in his old age; the Saiyan Solar Empire, consisting of the planets surrounding the world, however, continues. The Super Saiyan transformation would soon fall into myth, carried down through the generations only through historians, religion and fanatics
Age 878 - Master Pan dies; the last of the 'original' Z-Fighters, although she left a family of her own. However, all of the descendants of the original Z-Fighters will forget about the stories, or twist them... they'll only remember one of the facts - that strength runs in their blood.
Age 1352 - New Namek has simply become known as Namek, and the Namekian race is as strong as it ever will be, with tens of thousands of individuals on the planet.
Age 1642 - The last of the official descendants of Bardack's heritage is killed in a coup, and a government board takes over. Saiyan technology and lifestyle begins to decay.
Age 1800 - A galactic tournament is held, from participants from every major planet. It reaches the semi-finals before the tournament's founder, Touketsuki Yakedo, declares his intentions to 'recruit' the winners into his World Trade Organisation. The rest are informed their planets would have to pay him tribute, or else send a warrior to fight to the death. Touketsuki was undeniably the strongest warrior at the time, the saiyan king and leader of the Saiyan Solar Empire, Boliko Koregutsu being the second, and whom was still a far cry away. Earth is the first on the WTO's list.
Months later, while skirmishes between the WTO and native warriors occur, a strange plague seems to be spreading through Earth's villages. The infected seem to act normally, but when any non-infected approach they feel the undeniable urge to bite and infect others.
The final major event in this year took place on Earth. The 'kami' of Earth, Tenshu, fused with his counterpart Gurin in an attempt to take down Touketsuki. Unfortunately, this released a greater evil - Guerin, the father of both who existed in a dormant personality within the two. The demon Namekian begins to plot. Meanwhile, two other legendary powers unlock on the planet Earth, the peaceful hero Nam Reikonaga and Koregutsu both unlock their Super Saiyan transformations in battle, the former against Yakedo, and the other against Zach, a human with a grudge against saiyans and whom was under Guerin's sway.
Yakedo still triumphs against Nam, but is subdued by a woman known as Serori Satsumaimo, a soldier of his who declares her love for him. Shocked and seeing clearly for the first time, he departs the planet with her, beginning to reflect on his actions. His escape leads to Boliko's transformation against Zach. The human is only spared by a thread of consciousness in the angry beast, amplified by the presence of a friend, Amaranth Rixoir.
Age 1801 - In the wake of the violence, Guerin becomes the new Prime Minister of Earth and a new evil is seeded. Nam, among others, are declared as rebels and Earth policy is amended to become remarkably xenophobic.
Age 1801-'06 - A five year peace treaty is declared between the World Trade Organisation, the Saiyan Solar Empire and the Government's Special Forces of Earth. Each faction mobilises and expands their intergalactic territory, and tensions remain high. Unofficial skirmishes are common.
Age 1807 - A myriad of political and ideological conflicts break out during this year. Tired of Yakedo's perceived crime's, King Koregutsu travelled to the heart of the World Trade Organisation, Planet Kold. There, in a fit of rage, he ascends to the bestial Legendary Super Saiyan state. Wishing to put down the saiyan threat, and deal with his own guilt, Yakedo puts all of his life energy into a final attack, dying in the process; should he have succeeded, the world would have died. However, due to a combined attack from Koregutsu and his Ascended Super Saiyan general, Hiruen, the attack was repelled and the planet saved, as Koregutsu tried to gain some semblance of control over his form.
At the same moment, planet Vegeta was destroyed by Guerin's human extremist, Zach. The planet had the defense of Nam, who unfortunately was unable to repel these daemonic Earth forces. The remaining saiyan forces regrouped, and then decided to head for Earth, General Hiruen having ascended to a plane beyond Super Saiyan...
From there, the records are lost.
Age 1808 - Planet Vegeta is revived for a second time.
Age 1812 - Many parts of Vegeta are transformed, via terraforming, into productive, fertile land under SSE instruction.
Age 1826 - The 'Icer' Blaze revives the original home-planet of his species, Arcose along with the majority of the Arcosian race.
Age 1894 - The first centennial conference is proposed, where the galactic community would pledge to further peace.
Age 1900 - The centennial conference goes off without a hitch, the tournament side-event being the most popular martial artists competition in years. It is established the conference will be held once again in one hundred years. And so on, so on until...
Age 2800-'01 - The ninth centennial conference arrives, hosted on Earth by the newly-elected President Bao. A Full Moon arises during the semi-finals, causing Saiyan participants, one a hybrid named Pieter, to go wild in their Oozaru state. A Demon, Oguma, takes this moment of opportunity to further the chaos, killing without remorse and whipping the crowds into a frenzy. While their rampage was quickly ended, this soon shattered the peace held between the major powers of the world for hundreds of years...
Age 2802 - An Android named Vi-Poi tries to usurp the government of Earth and install the Blue Banner Army as Earth's first line of defense. His attempts come with great success. Meanwhile, a Namekian named Scargot took the position of Kami, He formed the Dragon Balls, and took on a few disciples, his most prominent being a human known as Bing Gan, and the Bio-Android Reikiko, who would later go on to help Vi-Poi.
- Across the Galaxy, two powerful Saiyans fought for the throne. Zucceta took on Vennel- Their battle resulted in both ascending to Super Saiyans, but Zucceta won, soon preparing to attack the Arcosians. With the Tree of Might in her possession, Zucceta lead an assault on Arcose, decimating the Arcosian Empire's Empress Wyntre and her forces. She plants the tree in the center of the capital before setting her sights on Earth.
- On Earth, however, they have their own dangerous situations. Scargot disappeared, and in his place, Bing took the mantle. Vi-Poi, infected by a Red Ribbon virus, turned on his own men before taking to space, destroying Namek in his corrupted state. Now known as "Realigner Red", he turned back to Earth, searching for the Dragon Balls. Realigner Red gave everyone a single week to prepare for a tournament that would decide the fate of Earth.
- Many warriors gathered on the day of the tournament. The first to fight was Bing Gan, and after a turn of events, Reikiko joined the fray. The combined assault inspired onlookers, and their combined attacks vaporized the body of the leader. Luckily, Vi-Poi’s core was still intact to be debugged.
- Zucceta landed in the Northern Capital, her army widespread across Earth. Thanks to the efforts of Vi-Poi, Bing Gan, many others and a few SSE turncoats, Zucceta was defeated. While the Queen was spared, her conquest was not over just yet...
- The Dragon Balls were quickly gathered, and the heroes of Earth used them to revive the populace of their home, as well as returning Namek to life. The world would spend time rebuilding as the wheels of war began to turn in the galaxy once more.
Age 2803 - New Namek was besieged by a Namekian Warlord known as Xylo. He was stopped quickly by a group of high-ranking SSE Operatives, sending the villain to Hell. A new Guru was found; a young Namekian by the name of Accordio. The Saiyan Solar Empire took Namek under its protection.
- On Kanassa, the Tree of Might is planted by Zucceta. A squadron of heroes arrived soon, the most prominent being the Kami, Bing. They fought, but in the end, Zucceta ascended beyond a Super Saiyan and killed Bing.
- Zucceta turned Bing into a violent killer cyborg under her control. They soon traveled to Earth together in secret, their mission to gather the Dragon Balls undetected, but Vi-Poi had collected some on his own. Bing challenged Vi, leading to a confrontation that saved the cyborg's mind, and caused Zucceta to repent for her actions.
- After a few months, the Dragon Balls were found. Arcose and Kanassa were revitalized, and their populi reborn. With this wish done, however, the Dragon Balls had run out of energy, with Shenron now dormant for the next two hundred years. Zucceta destroyed the only remaining seed from the Tree of Might and officially stepped down from leading the Saiyan Solar Empire, naming her second-in-command, a Hybrid named Habana, the new Queen.
Age 2804 - The new Guru of Namek creates a set of Dragon Balls, and with the aid of the SSE, seeks them out to make a wish. Xylo had returned to life, carrying with him the secret techniques of the deity known as Beelzebub. He conquered Moori Capital, and used the demon within The Sealed Ball to slaughter the remainder of his opposition.
- The remaining SSE fighters, namely Habana and her right-hand woman Shemha, defended the Guru from a Mazoku who'd attempted to stop their wish. The saiyans took down the foe, and, seeing that the battle against Xylo was already lost, escaped Namek.With Xylo as their ruler, no-one knew what was to come. After Xylo's arrival, his good half, Helix, took the mantle of Guru. They worked together to attempt to unify the three castes.
- Leaders for the Warrior Caste came and went, until a Namekian known as Rhytid stepped into the spotlight. Though their alliances were uneasy, these three Namekians vowed to keep Namek safe from any who would do it harm. Soon after, the Mazoku Lord rallied his people under the banner of the newly formed Mazoku Dominion. The dominion would wage war on the Saiyans, Meanwhile, Accordio created a large city in the wastelands of Vegeta for the Namekian refugee's of Xylo's rule.
- Habana was officially crowned Queen, making Shemha her commander. They received a message from the Namekian Warlord shortly after coronation, stating that the war had begun. Weeks passed before the first planet was taken. The Raiti-Zacro Asteroid cluster was taken by Xylo, followed suit by Habana literally wrestling Beppa out of Xylo's control. The Namekian would travel to Arcose in order to their army and annex the space lizard empire. It was a short battle, but the Mazoku proved his superiority. The commanding Arcosian forces obliged reluctantly.
- A long and bloody war took place, with both sides suffering major losses. After months, a final battle took place on Namek to decide the fate of the universe. Rather than devolving to a fist-fight, however, the battle ended before it began. The leaders of both factions decided to call a truce, and would reconvene on Earth to hold a peace conference.
- A few weeks passed, and the major powers reconvened on Earth. Within just a few hours, peace had been forged between the Saiyan Empire, the Mazoku Dominion, and the Blue Banner Army. Shortly after, the Mazoku Dominion relinquish their annexation of the Arcosian Empire.
Age 2810 - The effects of peace across the galaxy finally begin to take shape. The Mazoku Dominion relinquishes its control over all planets that aren't Namek, and the Saiyan Solar Empire abolishes slavery, while slowly beginning to loosen its grip on its many planets.
Age 2824 - The remnants of the Arcosian Empire shelter themselves heavily in their own territory, blockading its borders from outsiders and going into radio silence. Slowly, their empire shatters, reforming into the World Trade Fleet.
Age 2850 - As the last of the conquered worlds are freed, The Saiyan Solar Empire becomes the Saiyan Kingdom.
Age 2900 - The Tenth Centennial Conference is held and goes smoothly. Lord Xylo and Vi-Poi are in attendance. Shortly after the conference, Xylo and his fission, the Guru, pass away from old age. The Mazoku Dominion finds itself under the leadership of Xylo's eldest son.
Age 2914 - The Blue Banner Army begins to dissolve due to a lack of major threats to Galactic or Earth peace. Vi-Poi resigns from office, and leaves Earth to travel the unknown reaches of space.
Age 2916 - Namek cuts all contact with outsiders. The cause is unknown.
Age 3000 - The Eleventh Centennial conference is held.
Age 3018 - The Arcosians come out of hiding for the first time in years, launching an attack on the Saiyans, which leaves Planet Vegeta in complete disarray. Desperate, a Saiyan prince heads to Earth to find the mythical Dragon Balls. Though their whereabouts are unknown, it is of utmost importance that they be found before the Arcosians grab them, and solidify themselves as rulers of the galaxy. Who's side will prove victorious? What role will you play in the events that are soon to transpire?
*this is non-canon stuff.