Post by Carro Hofferson on Jun 2, 2018 12:09:10 GMT -6
THE TURBOCHARGE COURSEA KART RACE EVENT HOSTED BY CROP CORPORATED
- All racers MUST have a vehicle or mount! No running or flying on your own. If you do not have a vehicle by default, Crop Co. will provide a kart.
- To enter, one must pay a entry item fee that will help pay for rewards. Send a set of HEAVY WEIGHTS to CARRO to confirm entry!
- The KP system is implemented in this thread. However, attacks are NOT meant to directly damage- Killing or blowing up karts will NOT be allowed, and those who do will be disqualified. Use your abilities in creative ways you normally wouldn't be able to in order to move up! You can boost with a MP3 fired behind you, avoid obstacles with afterimages, and so on. Tech use and actions are largely FREEFORM rather than MECHANICAL.
- Only ONE of your characters can join! No Alts and mains together, of course.
- Character teaming, dirtier trickery, and such are all allowed. Yet, you may not travel off-course or severely harm racers and/or their vehicles.
- A dice roll will determine start places.
WHAT IS THIS?
Have you been down in the dumps, scared of the oncoming threats of evil, and are seeking something, anything to release from the stress of the world? Look no further!
Crop Corporated is hosting a kart race drive to try and boost heroic morale- and admittedly get some company advertising also. While the Turbocharge Course racing event is catered more towards ki users or fighters of good morality, others may join as well given good reasoning.
Why should you join? Aside from having a dang good time with a event that is based off the creativity, wit, and quality instead punching hard, there are several rewards for winners and participants to boot!
THREAD SPECIFICATIONS AND THE WHAT-IFS
There's a lot that can happen when an event is freeform and to be decided by the players- always a big hit or miss. In the chance that, such as the disqualification, forfeit, or poofing of a player and/or their character, we have a few set circumstances if those happen.
- Forfeit and Disqualification have HEFTY costs- if you're going to join this event, I ask you do try to stay with us as long as you can. Those who disappear, do not post, get disqualified due to OOC means, and so on will NOT get their Heavy Weight entry fee back upon being booted from the thread.
- Similar to a DE thread, we apply a 48 hour posting time limit before you may be skipped to keep things moving- except we don't have death here of course. If you are skipped two times in a row, you're disqualified.
- If 50% or more of the player roster quits or disappears, the event is cancelled OOCly and everyone will get their entry fee weights back regardless of the above point, which is good. However, no rewards will be given out if the thread ends prematurely.
- When one round of posting passes between all competing racers, Carro will make a referee post that updates the placings. You will move up based in creativity, effort, quality, and how other racers react or counter your moves and skills. While creativity is one of the strongest factors you'll be moving up based on, FAIRNESS is placed above all else.
- After seven rounds of posting, the thread will end naturally and the final places will be locked in! Rewards will be given out as needed from there, based on the final positions.
- There will be a test race that can be attended by three or four racers to experiment with our mechanics and give the other competitors an idea of what is expected. It will last only five post rounds with no risks or rewards- a simple "demo" mode.
- Seven players maximum can attend the race as competitors! Others may spectate in a separate thread if so desired. Snacks will be provided before and after the event.
- Once all members are locked in, some volunteers be worked with to attend the demo test. The Training Weight entry fee will be sent only when a date is determined for the real deal event, and you may back out without consequence if you wish until then
SHENRON SLOT: Carro Hofferson & Tianum Diox || Referees
ONE-STAR SLOT: Pretty Empty
TWO-STAR SLOT: Very Empty
THRE-STAR SLOT: Maybe Empty
FOUR-STAR SLOT: Completely Empty
FIVE-STAR SLOT: Possibly Empty
SIX-STAR SLOT: Totally not Empty
SEVEN-STAR SLOT: Supremely Empty
!! NOTE: ENTREES ARE NOT BEING TAKEN OR RESERVED CURRENTLY - DO NOT REPLY TO THE THEAD YET !!
FIRST PLACE: x1 Magazine, or a set of items below 5k XP. + Shaded Fullbody art
SECOND PLACE: x1 Battle Armor, or a set of items below 3.5k total XP. + Shaded Torso art
THIRD PLACE: x1 Scouter, or a set of items below 2k total XP. + Color Torso art
FOURTH PLACE AND BELOW: Shaded Avatar Art