Trading Board Oct 29, 2018 10:36:59 GMT -6
Post by Ramen on Oct 29, 2018 10:36:59 GMT -6
Trading is handled automatically through the item shop on World of Dragon Ball, and that will not change. However, as a number of primarily out-of-character transactions have occurred outside of normal threads, players will now be required to record trades that they make here for the sake of transparency, record-keeping, and to prevent possible instances of abuse. The need to record your trades is the only new rule being implemented with the creation of this board, at least for now. Players are of course encouraged to continue to be fair with how they handle exchanges, and to keep things in-character whenever possible.
Please be aware that while out-of-character trades are not strictly forbidden, the trading system is not intended to be used as a way to game the site's built-in progression system. Out-of-character trades deemed to be excessive or exploitative may result in a malus being applied to your characters, similar to how issues such as excess grinding and 'gaming' are dealt with. Have fun, but remember to play fair -- because everyone else wants to have fun too.
Trading Board Guidelines
- You must record all trades that happen outside of normal threads.
- You do not need to post here if your trade is clearly stated in a thread, ie. in code after the exchange happened in-character.
- You may not edit or remove a recorded trade except to correct typos, formatting, or factual errors.
- You must record which character had the item, what the item was, and who it was traded to. You must also record if it, to your knowledge, pushes you or the other player into or out of the malus.
- You may optionally provide a justification or IC reasoning behind the transaction where appropriate, but this is not a hard and fast requirement.
- You are not permitted trade transport items between planets: there exists an 'autopilot' item intended to serve that purpose. Other items are not intended to be traded between planets either, but may be allowed on a case-by-case basis.
Trading Board Format
[b]Effects on Malus:[/b]