Saiba's Memories Feb 13, 2018 12:25:28 GMT -6
Post by Saiba on Feb 13, 2018 12:25:28 GMT -6
CHARACTER AND INITIAL TECHNIQUES
STARTING PLANET: Upper Worlds
Wears red ankle boots with gold trim that aren't shown in the image.
Swords, and sword fighting. Now, Shinjin aren't supposed to play favourites with the mortal races, but let's be honest, all of them have their own particular favourites amongst them, as well as their least liked. Saiba's was the Konatsians. In particular, the sword-fighters amongst them. There was just something about them that appealed to her nature. True, as a Shinjin her role was to help develop life and create stuff... but after a couple of centuries it gets a little... boring.
Even paradise can get stale when its the same thing day in and day out. So she took to observing the mortal races, as one tends to do when they're bored, and came across the Konatsians. The way they wielded their magic and ki, in tune with their swordsmanship... She managed to watch them for a few decades before a fellow Shinjin pointed out that she had moss growing over her body, so still and long had she been observing their people. So... she went looking across creation for similar beings, to see if she could find the same enrapture as she had found with the Konatsians.
Humans were the next best thing, and they had a whole school dedicated to swordsmanship! Saiba observed them from the Sacred World, sometimes even going down to Earth one every decade or so in order to learn something in person without raising any suspicions for what she truly was. Over time she even forged her own sword. Not conjured, but actually forged it. Others thought it unseemly for a Shinjin to go around swining such a barbaric tool, but just two words were enough to shut them up.
The mere mention of that name conjured up the memories of when that creature had nearly wiped them out before it had had a change of heart. It had taken mortals to finally put an end to its threat, but the memories still remained.
So now she continues to train herself in the myriad ways of wielding a sword, deciding that should a threat like that one ever rise again, that she wouldn't wait around for a mortal to be the one to deal with it. No, she would take care of it herself.
- [N1] Blade Lightning: By channeling her power through her sword, she can hurl a bolt of magical lightning towards her foe!
- [N1] Air Barrier: By concentrating her power, she can generate a barrier of magically infused air around her to block her enemies attacks! If the Barrier user is within 65% of the attack's PL, the damage is halved. (IE: If a Ki Barrier had 2,000 PL, and was broken by a 3,000 PL attack, the bleed-through damage would be 500 PL instead of 1,000). If the Barrier user is lower than 65% of the incoming attack, the damage reduction is only 25%.
- [SU1] Healing: At the cost of 1 KP, you can heal a target player for 33% of their Power Level.
- Telepathy [UT1]: The basic form of Telepathy allows the user to communicate with those they are familiar with across the planet they are currently on via mental transmission, this can be blocked out by those who do not want to hear the user if the effort to block them out is put forth. This technique uses 0 KP in a KP Battle
- Energy Sensing [UT]: Via some method you are capable of feeling the natural energy of living beings, you have an understanding of the power level of other non-android warriors and can feel the power of the attacks they are using compared to your own. This technique is Passive not requiring activation and uses 0 KP in a KP Battle, Energy Sensing does not work on Androids.