Casca Feb 24, 2019 5:22:38 GMT -6
Post by Casca on Feb 24, 2019 5:22:38 GMT -6
Casca / the Saiyan Hunter / the Tailless One
Casca / the Saiyan Hunter / the Tailless One
SPECIES: Saiyan-Earthling Hybrid (50/50)
Due to unfortunate circumstances, Casca no longer has her Saiyan tail.
(Images by Yukito4ka and DzukiKa)
It is said that history often repeats.
We understand free will as the ability to make choices without any hindrance of the past. But how do we know the choices we make are our own?
Embasa Prime, now, was no more than a tourist destination for the Saiyan community and their allies. Strangers didn’t stay long. With no more than the local depot and mine, Embasa was a wasteland. Its populace grew old, fixated on the past.
A past that was not always so desolate. For Embasa is situated in the center of the galaxy, making it a perfect planet for tournament hosting. The famous Lei Tai tournament for example, took place over the course of a week, would keep the inhabitants of the planet busy for months. Casca’s parents, a Saiyan and an Earthling, meet during one such week.
But those days are long behind Embasa now. For the small planet was invaded by an unnamed military force shortly after Casca entered her teenage years. Contracted by the World Trade Fleet, the shadow military group made quick work of Embasa’s militia defense force.
The five members of the Madani family were eventually caught, subjected to brutal punishments, and separated. Under the veil of corporate altruism, the fleet would provide rudimentary forms of sanctuary for all of the planet’s refugees. The young were brought to Arcose.
Unable to sustain the amount of immigrants flooding the planet, the Arcosian government created internment camps to better house its new populace. The youth were feed and clothed and could live a relatively decent life if they adhered to the rules.
Most of what is known about Casca during her time on Arcose and the following years remain a mystery. Battle hardened through anguish; Casca was ultimately recruited to join a covert military program. She proved to be a natural in reconnaissance and was regularly deployed to worlds inhabited by Saiyans. The fleet allowed her the freedom to live her private life in obscurity. But while on duty, friend and foe alike came to know her by the Saiyan Hunter.
- [A1] Dragon Fist - summoning her most inner strength, Casca charges her fist with an absurd amount of Ki. Drawing energy from her whole body, a golden ripple of Ki can be seen traveling through her. These ripples of Ki grow brighter as they reach their destination, ending in which ever hand she wishes to throw. In motion, the invisible Ki surrounding the Saiyan shapes itself into the form of a golden Dragon, releasing a massive explosion against the target on contact. Casca does not need to touch her opponent physically to release the Dragon, only be within melee distance. Screaming during the technique is optional. This technique uses one 1 KP in a KP Battle as well as damaging the intended target by 33% of Casca's PL.
- [A1] 50-Cal- Casca extends her hand forward, in the resemblances of a gun, and fires a thin but extremely quick violet beam equal to 33% of her PL.
- [B1] Ki Barrier- Through some sort of Ki manipulation, Casca summons a barrier made of Ki to protect her with power equal to 33% of her current PL (8,000). If an opposing technique beats your barrier, and the Barrier user is within 60% of the attack's PL (13,500 and below), the damage is halved. If the Barrier user is lower than 60% of the incoming attack (13,500 and above), the damage reduction is only 25%.
- [UB2] Ki Barrier v.2- Through some sort of Ki manipulation, Casca summons a barrier made of Ki to protect her with power equal to 66% of her current PL (21,120). If an opposing technique beats your barrier, and the Barrier user is within 60% of the attack's PL (44,800 and below), the damage is halved. If the Barrier user is lower than 60% of the incoming attack (44,800 and above), the damage reduction is only 25%.
- [MB3] Ki Barrier v.3- Through some sort of Ki manipulation, Casca summons a barrier made of Ki to protect her with power equal to 100% of her current PL (40,000). If an opposing technique beats your barrier, and the Barrier user is within 60% of the attack's PL (56,000 and below), the damage is halved. If the Barrier user is lower than 60% of the incoming attack (56,000 and above), the damage reduction is only 25%.
- [SU1] Afterimage- Through a sudden burst of speed, Casca leaves behind a static image of herself to distract her opponent. This technique allows her to completely dodge techniques beneath 100% of her PL. This technique uses 1 KP in KP Battles.
- [SU2] Afterimage v.2- Through a sudden burst of speed, Casca leaves behind an image of herself to distract her opponent. The image can now perform basic movements, making the distraction even more believable. This technique allows her to completely dodge techniques beneath 150% of her PL (36,000). This technique uses 2 KP in KP Battles.
- [UT1] Energy Sensing- Casca can feel the natural energy projected from living beings, allowing her to interpret their location and PL in relation to her own. This technique is Passive, not requiring activation and uses 0 KP in battle. Does not work on Androids.
- Super Saiyan (x15 Temporary)
- Ultra Super Saiyan (x17 ATK / x13 DEF Temporary)
- Master Super Saiyan (x16 Permanent)
- Super Saiyan Two (x27 Temporary)
- Super Saiyan Three (x33 Temporary)
- Chou Super Saiyan (x45 Permanent)
Chronological THREAD HISTORY:
Casca's Childhood, Embasa Prime/Arcose
Casca's Life as a Weapon
(shhh, its a secret!)
Casca's Adulthood/Correcting the Past, Konats/Earth
Adventures on Planet VegetaMarch 11 - May 6, 2019
Adventures on Planet NamekMay 6 - ?
- Plan-B - Meeting the Guru of Namek, Oboe, for the first time
- Chance Encounters - Meets Vocada and General Kraktus for the first time
- Casca's Day Off - Casca made an whoopsie in the Capitol
- Dreams or Nightmares - Casca sees her future if she continues her quest
- Time - Much needed break, meets Kid and Yugo for the first time
- As it is Above - Casca lets off some steam w/Flip
- [DE] Will They, Wont They - Negotiations fail, a new hero and villain emerge; Yogu, Typha, Flip, and the Guru
- Where do we go, From Here? - The beginning of the power rangers; Nashua, Vocado, Oboe, and Flip!
- Heroes don't wear cloaks - ONGOING
- H-TWO/Uh-Oh! - Casca spends a week aboard the Big Gamble, doing her job/kinda
- To Train a Friend - ONGOING
- 99 Problems, Batteries Ain't One - Apple falls from a tree and Kraktus caught it
- Fury Road - Searching for Dragon Balls on foot, meets Aisise and Lord Algre for the first time
- Ode to the Past - ONGOING
- The Outlaw, Volcanic Lands - ONGOING
- An Unlikely Pairing - Casca remembers Gita for who he was, an Outlaw, as she grabs tofu
- 30 Seconds to Mars/Halocene - The Kill (solo: Rat Trap)
- All-American Rejects - It Ends Tonight (th: As it is Above)
- AWOL Nation - Sail (th: Plan-
- Bastille - Pompeii (th: Second Chances)
- Black Eyed Peas - Lets Get it Started (th: Time)
- Breaking Benjamin - Blow Me Away (th: Second Chances)
- Breaking Benjamin - Breath (th: Kung Foo wit Chu)
- Cat Stevens - Peace Train (th: Plan-
- Chainsmokers/Winona Oak - Hope (solo: Rat Trap)
- Charles Wright - Express Yourself (solo: Prime)
- Coldplay - Clocks (th: Chance Encounters)
- Creedence Clearwater Revival - Up and Around the Bend (solo: Prime)
- DavidGuetta/Sia/FettyWap - Bang My Head (th: Plan-
- Disturbed - Sound of Silence (th: Chance Encounters)
- Dropkick Murphies - Shipping up to Boston (th: Kung Foo wit Chu)
- Fray, The - How to Save a Life (th: Kung Foo wit Chu)
- GlitchMob/Mako/theWorLive - Rise (solo: Home)
- Head and the Head, The - Missed Connection (th: Time)
- Judah and the Lion - Take it All Back (th: Chance Encounters)
- Kanye West - Flashing Lights (th: H-TWO/Uh-Oh)
- Kenny Loggins - Danger Zone (th: As it is Above)
- Linkin Park - Numb, 80s Mix (solo: Prime)
- Lokee - Losing my Religion (th: Where/From Here?)
- Lume - Something Sweeter (th: Where/From Here?)
- M83 - Midnight City (th: H-TWO/Uh-Oh)
- Matt Maeson - Cringe (th: H-TWO/Uh-Oh)
- MGMT/Justice - Electric Feel (th: H-TWO/Uh-Oh)
- Miike Snow - Genghis Khan (solo: Home)
- Mumford and Suns - Beloved (solo: Home)
- Mumford and Suns - Little Lion Man (th: Rat King)
- NSYNC - Its Gunna Be May (th: Plan-
- Omen Soundtrack - Main Theme (th: Time)
- Porter Robinson - Language (th: Plan-
- Queen - Don't Stop Me Now (th: Time)
- Royksopp - What Else Is There (th: Where/From Here?)
- Schmoyho/M.Dobbins - Not Today (solo: Three Wise Mice)
- Shinedown - 45 (th: Second Chances)
- Skillet - Hero (solo: Rat King)
- Sono Chi no Sadame - JoJo Soundtrack (solo: Rat Trap)
- System of a Down - Aerials (th: Plan-
- White Striples - Icky Thump (th: Plan-
- White Stripes/GlitchMob - Seven Nation Army (th: Chance Encounters)