Hail's Records Nov 28, 2019 19:05:36 GMT -6
Post by Hail Kaltluft on Nov 28, 2019 19:05:36 GMT -6
A Cold Wind Blows
Hail, Belle, AuroraAfter living a mundane life on Earth for an amount of time he can't fully remember, Hail flies home from another odd job with a mediocre paycheck in his pocket and happens upon two unlikely people who may have use for his talents.
The Lost of a Friend
Another day of delivering packages for a private courier service completed, Hail decides to unwind by visiting a local tavern he's familiar with. Therein he finds the place almost empty save for a very grief stricken toad-like alien.•••••••••••••••••••••••••The Relationships
CHARACTER NAME: Your character's thoughtsThe Repertoire
- Starter - [A1]Starburst - Raising one arm, Hail will focus energy into a flat palm facing the target. A basketball sized sphere of swirling neon rainbow colored energy will form on his palm, and he will fire it at the target. It carries 33% of his PL in strength and explodes on contact.
- Starter - [VA2]Starburst: Hunter - Executed in the same way as Starburst, but with more ki focused into the sphere. The extra focus allows this sphere to follow the target and seek them out even if they evade it initially. Although it takes more energy, this homing attack still only carries 33% of his PL in strength. It still explodes on contact like the basic version.
- Starter - [SU1]After Image - A classic in every respect, Hail is capable of amping up his speed with the help of his ki to leave a shimmering image behind and evade an assault equal to 100% of his PL.
- 8,000 PL - [VA3]Starburst: Hunter EX - Hail surges energy through his entire body to launch a phantom made of ki vaguely shaped like himself to seek out his target and explode on contact. Deals 66% of his PL in damage. Homing Variant.
- 16,000 PL - [SU2]After Image - Using the same principles as the base version of After Image, Hail can push his ki a little further to increase his avoidance capabilities so he can outmaneuver attacks equal to 200% of his PL or less.
- 24,000 PL - [SU3]After Image - By utilizing his ki to temporarily amp his speed and agility to the absolute maximum for a short time, Hail can move at speeds that allow him to evade exceptionally strong attacks of up to 300% of his PL.
- List item 7
- List item 8
- List item 9
- List item 10